The CIG TRANSMIG 175i is a fully self contained 240V multiple process MIG welding inverter that is capable of performing GMAW/FCAW (Mig), MMAW (Stick) and GTAW (Lift TIG) welding processes. The unit is equiped with an integrated wire feed unit, voltage reduction device (VRD applicable in stick mode only), digital voltage and amperage meters, and a host of other features in order to satisfy the broad operating needs of the modern welding professional.
Looking for the Transmig 175i Instruction Manual? Transmig 175i Manual
Looking for the Transmig 175i Brochure? Transmig 175i Brochure
Are there alternatives to the 175i Welder?
You may be considering alternatives. Check out the Metalmaster 210D at the following link Metalmaster Mig Welder
The Metalmaster has 210A Mig Capacity and is also a 3 in 1 welder. A long 5 year warranty backs your investment. The Tokentools Metalmaster MIG10D is a digital controlled 240 volt MIG, TIG and MMA ARC Welder. The machine features DC MIG / DC MAG, DC LIFT ARC TIG, DC MMA ARC with reversible polarity for gas and gasless mig wire use.
The Metalmaster 210D can bu used for aluminium welding also. The constant voltage and constant current power source is made possible by a high efficiency 25 kiloherz IGBT quad core inverter matrix and the wire drive is smoothly driven by a pulse width modulated controller which features twin rollers enclosed within a metal gearbox. Other benefits are the push button mode selections, the ability to save presets into memory, automatic current throttling that cuts in at 210 Amps, digital volts display, digital amps display, over 120 voltage selections in 0.1 volt increments. When MIG welding current exceeds 210 Amps the digital microprocessor control unit throttles the current back such that spray transfers may occur with consistent results
Features of Transmig 175i Welder Continued…..
- Multiple process capability: MIG, Stick and DC Lift TIG
- Standards compliant Voltage reduction device (VRD)
- VRD ON/OFF Indicator Lamp
- Digital voltage and amperage display with preview
- Multifunction Control- Infinitely Selectable Voltage, Down Slope Control & Arc Force Intensity
- Infinitely Variable Inductance Control Parameter
- Push Button Trigger Mode Control (MIG and TIG Mode only)
- Push Button Process Selection Control
- Digital Voltage Meter
- Thermal Overload Indicator
- Excellent operator appeal
- Processes:MIG (GMAW/FCAW), Stick (MMAW), Lift TIG (GTAW)
- Supply Voltage: 240 volt AC +/15%, 50/60Hz (15A plug)
- Current Range: 10 – 175 amps
- Duty Cycle:MIG(GMAW/FCAW):25% @175A,22.8V(40C,10mins,)Stick(MMAW):20%@175A, 27.0V(40C,10mins),TIG(GTAW):25% @ 175A, 17.0V(40C, 10mins)
- Recommended Generator:9 kVA for maximum welding current
- Weight Plant (packed):23.0kg
- Dimensions Plant:460mm(H) x 320mm(W) x 590mm(D)Plant Contents: Transmig 175i inverter power source, Tweco Prof MIG torch, Comet Prof Argon Regulator /Flow meter, Feed Rolls: 0.6/0.8mm – V groove(fitted), 1.0/1.2mm u groove; 0.8/0.9mm v knurled, Contact tips:0.8mm(fitted), 0.6mm;0.9mm,1.0mm, Electrode holder 4m lead, Shielding gas hose assembly, shoulder strap, product bag, operating manual.Applications
- Maintenance workshop, onsite tradesperson, light industrial and rural repairs
- Model: W1005175
- Manufactured by: Cigweld