Which is the best plasma cutter? Hypertherm 1250, thermal dynamics 151, Lincoln 80, Miller 1000, esab 1500 etc
Hypertherm Handheld plasma system for cutting metal
Key Hypertherm Plasma Cutter advantages
• Small size and light weight provide excellent portability.
• Tapered 75-degree torch provides excellent arc visibility, control, and access to hard-to-reach applications.
• Boost Conditioner™ compensates for input voltage variations, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
• Auto-voltage™ automatically adapts to any incoming power from 120 V – 230 V, single phase.
• Plug adapters provide improved versatility from the shop, to home, to the field.
Hypertherm HPR400XD plasma system