When it comes to Tig Torch Assembly one of the greatest areas for causing problems is incorrect torch assembly. To make it easy we have attached an images detailing the tig torch assembly order.
1. The collet holder screws onto the tig torch from the direction of the white insulator cup.
2. The pink ceramic screws over the collet holder.
3. The tig tungsten electrode is inserted into the tig torch collet.
4. The tig collet is inserted into the collet holder from the back of the torch and allowed to protrude beyond the pink ceramic by around 2 or 3 times it’s diameter.
5. The long tig torch back cap is then placed over the tungsten and tightened lightly to lock the tig tungsten into place.
That’s it. Now you know the technique for correct tig torch assembly.